The first of eight 2019 Ashland University football summer camp dates will be Sunday (May 19) with the Rising Star Camp.
- Sunday's Rising Star Camp will be from 1:30-6 p.m. for those in grades 9-12. This camp will meet the needs of football players in high school. Campers will get a chance to be tested in the 40-yard dash, pro shuttle and broad jump, and will be instructed in individual drills and group drills. Instruction will be provided by the Ashland University coaching staff. Cost is $35.
- The second Rising Star Camp date will be May 24 under the lights (5:30-10 p.m.). Same as Sunday's camp, cost also is $35.
- June 1-2 will be the Kicking Camp, through thekickingcoach.com. Preferred age range is 12-18.
- Quarterback and Wide Receiver Camp will be June 7 from 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. This camp will feature fundamentals, drills and skills for quarterbacks and wide receivers. Cost is $50.
- June 17-20 will be a four-day Youth Camp from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. each day for those entering grades 3-8. Campers will be instructed in individual drills and group drills. Instruction will be provided by Ashland University coaching staff. Cost is $100.
- A 7-on-7 Team Camp will be July 17 from 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. for high school teams. All teams are guaranteed four games, and the camp is limited to 16 teams. Cost is $200, and teams must pre-register by July 1.
- Also on July 17 will be the Offensive Line/Defensive Line Big Man Camp, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. This is a one-day camp designed to teach offensive and defensive linemen the essential fundamentals and techniques of their positions. Cost is $45.
- Finally, on July 27-28 will be a second Kicking Camp, also through thekickingcoach.com.
Online registration for 2019 AU football summer camps can be found HERE. Those with questions can contact Kay Jenney, Robert Troop Center Administrative Assistant, at 419-289-5475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.