Purpose of Ashland University Athletic Hall of
To recognize people who have distinguished themselves in the field of intercollegiate athletics at Ashland University, either by virtue of their performance on athletic teams representing the university, or by meritorious efforts on behalf of the athletic program at the university.
- The nominee must be of good character and have demonstrated commendable citizenship since leaving college.
- The nominee is considered an alumnus after completing 30 undergraduate credit hours at Ashland University.
- To be eligible as a candidate, the nominee's class must be out of college at least ten years; athletic administrators and coaches must have retired or left the position for which nominated five years.
- Out of respect for a nominee's achievements, a person can be selected posthumously.
- Level of competition
- Impact of athletic program
- All-star teams, honors, recognition, etc.
- School record holding, etc.
- Community involvement and citizenship
Nominations for the Ashland University Athletic Hall of Fame must contain the information that follows.
- Name of Nominee
- Nominee's Sport(s)
- Nominee's Address
- List special honors, facts, figures, anecdotes or other material that may be of assistance to the Selection Committee
- Name of person submitting nomination