Ashland University will provide designated areas in the Ashland University parking lots where visitors attending sporting events may tailgate according to the posted tailgating policies. Individuals participating in tailgating activities on Ashland University property are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful of others and consistent with Ashland University policies regarding alcohol and other controlled substances, fire safety, and behavior. Students found to be in violation of any posted Ashland University policy will be held judicially responsible for their actions and the actions of their guests. All persons violating local and/or state ordinances are also subject to arrest or citation. Violations of any policy may result in forfeiture of future access to the designated tailgating lot/area.
- Parking lots open three hours prior to the scheduled start of the game.
- Tailgating activities must be concluded no later than two hours after the end of the game.
- A vehicle must occupy a marked parking space. Vehicles taking up more than one space will be charged accordingly.
- Vehicles may not be parked in a manner that blocks traffic lanes.
- Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Spectators wishing to park together must enter the lots at the same time. No reserving spaces.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the parking lots/areas and the stadium.
- Open flame fires, including fire pits are prohibited. Propane and charcoal grills are permitted when used solely for food preparation.
- Tailgaters must clean up their area before leaving the lot/area.
- Used charcoal must be dumped in the container designated and marked for charcoal disposal only. Burned coals and/or residue from cooking are not permitted to make contact with the paved lot surface, or grass areas.
- Driveways and aisles may not be blocked by tents, games, grills, etc. while the aisle is still in use.
- Non Ashland University solicitation and sales activity is prohibited in the lots.
- Ashland University reserves the right to amend these policies without prior public notice.
- Ashland University is not responsible for any loss due to fire, theft, damage, etc.
- Vehicle owners are responsible for any damage to the environment or other property as a result of hazardous material leaking from the vehicle, or from fires in unapproved receptacles.
- Should a vehicle need towed, the vehicle owner is responsible for any towing charges.